[syslinux] Syslinux is now participating in GSoC 2012

Paulo Alcantara pcacjr at zytor.com
Sun Mar 18 17:45:12 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Some days ago I attempted to submitt Syslinux as a mentoring
organization for Google Summer of Code 2012, but Google rejected it.  As
kernel.org has been accepted as a mentoring organization, and also
listed Syslinux as one of the things they intend to develop, we can work
with them under their umbrella.

As I'm currently the only mentor of kernel.org (for Syslinux,
specifically), I'm also looking for both mentors and students who want
to participate in Google Summer of Code 2012.

The project's ideas can be found at:

http://www.meflin.net/gsoc2012/Gsoc2012~ideas.html

People who want to become a mentor of kernel.org, please submit an
application as a mentor of kernel.org at GSoC 2012's page.

Any questions, please send them to either gsoc2012-mentors at kernel.org or
#kernel.org @ freenode.net.

--
-Paulo