[syslinux] Issue building Syslinux 5.01

Seetaram N T seetaram.nt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 20:19:56 PDT 2013

Hi,

I tried precompiled binaries of extlinux 5.01 but it didn't work as these
are built using GLIBC 2.7 and my Pc has glibc 2.5.
When i tried to build the extlinux, there are some files which are missing
in the source code i downloaded. These files are
../libinstaller/bootsect_bin.c \
    ../libinstaller/ldlinuxc32_bin.c \
    ../libinstaller/ldlinux_bin.

Please suggest me how to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Seetaram