[syslinux] Display borked when loading FONT

Didier Spaier didier.spaier at epsm.fr
Mon May 27 09:23:21 PDT 2013

On 27/05/2013 18:06, H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> I think we need to move Syslinux to UTF-8 throughout; we already have to
> have Unicode to codepage tables for VFAT and Unix filesystems are more
> likely to be in UTF-8 at this stage.

I can't but agree. But here is what Ann Landers wrote in Ann Landers Column (Chicago Tribune, January 10, 1997):

---
"This is a story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody.

There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure Somebody would do it.

Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.

Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody's job.

Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it.

It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done."
---

Oh, and please don't look at me: I'd be pleased to help but but don't speak C :(

Take care,

Didier