[syslinux] lpxelinux.0 - 6.02 - failed to load ldlinux.c32

Petry Roman, SHS-S IT-TS Roman.Petry at shsservices.org
Mon Nov 4 14:05:28 PST 2013

Hello Gene,

>>>They're flags to indicate the behavior of the UNDI interface.
>>>Unfortunately, my first suspicion appears to be wrong.  A flags value of 0x81b does not indicate that the UNDI interrupts should be used.

So we/you or i am on a dead end to get it running or debugged ?
 is there hope to get it more debugged , with a special build or so ? someone wanting to port stdout debug to pxelinux ? - is this difficult.. i tested debug mode with ipxe and it dumps a lot of messages to the normal stdout screen, as more and more systems don´t have a rs232 anymore.. but i´m sure they use a other way to do that.
It´s bad that i´m not a system programmer.

Bye
roman