[syslinux] syslinux.efi pxeboot across multiple subnets

Jason Matthews jason.david.matthews at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 17:19:12 PST 2013

I was using 6.01 and updated to 6.02 last week. I've got a IBM x240 system
as a test client. The tftp server is tftpd-hpa on CentOS 6.4 and dhcpd is
ISC DHCPD on CentOS 5.7.

The dump was taken on the tftp server. I have a port mirror setup, but
forgot to add that in my original message. I can add that tomorrow when I
get back to the systems if it would be helpful.