[syslinux] syslinux.efi pxeboot across multiple subnets

Jason Matthews jason.david.matthews at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 13:54:46 PST 2013

I don't really know what I'm doing, but I was playing around in efi/udp.c
and noticed that the gateway is being set to NULL. I changed:

txdata->GatewayAddress = NULL;

txdata->GatewayAddress = &IPInfo.gateway;

After that change, I see ldlinux.e64 attempt to download and connect to my
tftpserver, but it never completes and gets stuck in a loop.