[syslinux] syslinux.efi pxeboot across multiple subnets

Celelibi celelibi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 17:23:54 PST 2013

Could you please upload a pcap file somewhere?
I would be more clear if we could filter out the capture ourselves or
check the content of some packets, disable the "stringification" of
the ports number. Moreover, your paste is not complete, the last line
is cut.

However, what I can say is that something should have gone wrong with
the download of syslinux.efi since it ask again.