[syslinux] syslinux.efi pxeboot across multiple subnets

Jason Matthews jason.david.matthews at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 07:51:23 PST 2013

Here are the pcaps:

http://ge.tt/64G4yxx/v/0

syslinux6.02tftpserver.pcap is from the tftpserver with syslinux.efi and
ldlinux.e64 from syslinux-6.02.zip
syslinux6.02frommirrorport.pcap is from the mirrored port with syslinux.efi
and ldlinux.e64 from syslinux-6.02.zip

syslinux6.02-modified-tftpserver.pcap is from tftpserver with syslinux.efi
and ldlinux.e64 after modifying efi/udp.c
syslinux6.02-modified-frommirrorport.pcap is from mirrored port with