[syslinux] syslinux.efi pxeboot across multiple subnets

Celelibi celelibi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 16:31:56 PST 2013

Hum...
Some packets seems duplicated when captured from the server, but not
when captured from the mirror port. So let's assume that's ok.
I can't find anything in the capture of the non-modified version that
would look suspicious.

Anyway, syslinux.efi is supposed to be downloaded by the UEFI firmware
itself. It succeed but keep restarting for no apparent reason. Maybe
an early termination? I don't know.

However your modified version is interesting...
Try modifying the *other* txdata->GatewayAddress as well. :)
It seems like you modified sendto but not send. The TFTP request is
sent using "sendto" while the acknowledgement are sent using "send".
Thus you need to patch both.

I think you can open a bug report on the
bugzilla<http://bugzilla.syslinux.org/> for that exact problem and
send your patch when you get it working. :)