[syslinux] syslinux.efi pxeboot across multiple subnets

Jason Matthews jason.david.matthews at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 06:22:15 PST 2013

The setup I was using was in a chassis. Slot 8 of the chassis is the client
machine. It goes through Switch 1 (a Brocade switch) to the top of rack
(BNT). The mirror is in the chassis switch. Slot 3 of the same chassis is
connected to the mirror port in Switch 1.

client = 1/0/8
tcpdump = 1/0/3
to TOR = 1/0/43
1/0/8 mirrored both directions to 1/0/3

Unfortunately, I don't have access to the switch configs of the TOR
switches so I can't say how many gateways it's going through. 10.16.233.20
goes through 10.16.233.1 and 10.16.195.178 goes through 10.16.194.1. All
the switch magic after that is hidden from me.