[syslinux] Isohybrid Windows?

Mattias Schlenker ms at mattiasschlenker.de
Fri Nov 15 06:47:41 PST 2013

Am 15.11.2013 12:05, schrieb antispammbox-debian:

> Hi all
>
> I donwload this fantastic package syslinux, I am user of Windows
> and would like to make 3 short questions.
>
> It possible using isohybrid option in Windows?
>
> The script.pl work in Windows?

Yes.

> What type of Perl for Windows should  download?

http://www.perl.org/get.html

You might want to use a standalone Perl like Activestate perl. If you
are familiar with unix environment and plan to use other unix tools like
rsync or xorriso, consider installing Cygwin.

Regards,
Mattias

--
Mattias Schlenker - Redaktion + EDV-Beratung + Linux-CD/DVD-Konzepte
August-Bebel-Str. 74 - 04275 LEIPZIG - GERMANY