[syslinux] how do the isolinux.bin to be produced?

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 16:32:59 PST 2013

On Nov 15, 2013 9:51 AM, "夏磊" <lei.xia at cs2c.com.cn> wrote:
>  I am confused, I run the “make” command in the directory which
> is the sources of syslinux, and storage the
>
>  output to a file, but i
> cannot find to how do the isolinux.bin to be produced.

The Makefile files should be helpful. Bear in mind, it'll take at
least 3 to see the recipes. After that, I believe there's over 50
source files.

>  Also, I find that
> the isolinux.bin file is in the sources of syslinux(bios/core).

You mean the binary/source archive found at kernel.org?  If this is
the case, you already had it and it shouldn't try to remake it.

>  So, I am
> curious how do the isolinux.bin to be produced, and where can I get the
> sources of isolinux.bin?

It sounds like you already have them.  Is there a particular goal
here?  Things seem a bit vague so I'm not sure how to better answer.

--
-Gene