[syslinux] Baking Cookies

Santillanes, Russel Russel.Santillanes at gs.com
Wed Nov 20 21:42:10 PST 2013

Hmm... well adding the __export stopped the "undefined symbol" error from showing up when I add "SENDCOOKIES" in the config, however I'm still not seeing any cookies being sent to my webserver.

Any ideas on how to further debug? (if you want to send me the debug compile options privately that's okay too)