[syslinux] Syslinux 6.02 BIOS - issue on physical devices

Marcin Celebucki marcincelebucki at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 10:45:18 PST 2013

Hi Gene

Yes, I use the precompiled binary from the syslinux 6.02 zip package.

I trying found solution for problem and I installed ubuntu 13.10 server
with dhcp3-server and tftp-hpa package.
After installation I copy tftpboot folder from Windows to /var/lib/tftpboot
and the syslinux(pxelinux.0) working well, units not reboot itself.

Some idea?

Thanks

Thanks / Dziekuje
Regards / Pozdrawiam