[syslinux] in my case, ntldr=/ntldr. Not ntldr=/ntl. Nothing else in this message.

Regid Ichira regid23 at nt1.in
Thu Sep 19 16:07:31 PDT 2013

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 10:13:05AM +0300, Ady wrote:

  At the beginning of the message was written:

> [...]

  Somewhere in the middle:

> > > I'd like to suggest not changing the subject (title) of the emails
> > > when there is no change in the main content subject, so it is easier
> > > to follow in the mailing list.
> > >

> >   I have changed it back.  I hope changing it back will not cause
> > further difficulties.

  I have deliberately changed the subject because this message is
mainly towards people who might encounter the typo I will describe
next.  That is, it is mainly for completeness and search engines sake.

> You wrote "ntldr=/ntl", instead of the correct filename.

  The correct entry, in my case, is ntldr=/ntldr.  As was correctly
written at the first quote of my configuration file, at the begining
of the thread.