[syslinux] DMARC test

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 09:14:51 PST 2015

On Sun, Jan 4, 2015 at 9:27 AM, gene.cumm at yahoo.com <gene.cumm at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Test from Yahoo via Android
>
> --Gene

As some users may already be aware, my test message has likely
resulted in the suspension of the membership of numerous subscribers
due to Yahoo!'s DMARC policy, the member's email system's DMARC
compliance resulting in a bounce message back at the mailing list and
the mailing list's response to too many bounce messages in a certain
window of time.

As far as I can tell, GMail does process the SPF/DKIM/DMARC properties
but ignores Yahoo!'s DMARC policy to reject on failure.

Knowing that Yahoo!, Hotmail and AOL are adhering to Yahoo!'s DMARC
policy, I'm CCing the posters I've found in the last year.

--
-Gene