[syslinux] HDT site down??

Michael D. Setzer II mikes at kuentos.guam.net
Sat May 7 22:26:47 PDT 2016

I have dyndns.org account, so added the name below and mapped the IP
address to it for now. Rather than having to remember the number.

http://hdt-project.dyndns.org/

Not sure what the status is.

On 5 May 2016 at 7:02, Pierre-Alexandre Meyer wrote:

Date sent:	Thu, 5 May 2016 07:02:51 -0400
Subject:	Re: [syslinux] HDT site down??
From:	Pierre-Alexandre Meyer <pierre at mouraf.org>
To:	"Michael D. Setzer II" <mikes at kuentos.guam.net>, Erwan Velu <erwanaliasr1 at gmail.com>
Copies to:	For discussion of Syslinux and tftp-hpa <syslinux at zytor.com>

> Hi Michael,
>
> On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 4:06 AM, Michael D. Setzer II via Syslinux <syslinux at zytor.com> wrote:
>     Haven't seen updates on site for some time.
>
> I am still maintaining it (it mainly boils down to cleaning up the weekly spam in the tracker), but
> you're right that contribution has stalled. Maybe moving some of the sections (like issues) to
> GitHub would help getting more traction? The wiki pages are still quite popular though.
>
>     Perhaps someone has info, orcan find out what the status is?
>
> The DNS lookup started indeed failing yesterday at 19:37:21 UTC (I have DNS and HTTP
> monitors in place). I thought it would be a temporary glitch but it looks like it's still not resolving.
>
> The site is up though:http://204.232.192.182/
>
> I don't have access to the DNS settings, maybe Erwan can help?
>
> --
> Pierre-Alexandre Meyer
> http://pub.mouraf.org/blog

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:mikes at kuentos.guam.net
  mailto:msetzerii at gmail.com
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins
  G4L Disk Imaging Project maintainer
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/g4l/

Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
(Total Hours: 287,489)

BOINC at HOME CREDITS
ABC         16613838.513356   |   EINSTEIN    97388862.455695
ROSETTA     43566780.694179   |   SETI        81495601.303776