[syslinux] Help for setting up windows unattended installation

Kenneth Vandbæk valnurat at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 11:56:17 PST 2017

Hi,

I'm not sure what you call it, but I do not use EFI, so I guess it is BIOS/legacy system.

My idea was to have the option to install windows 7 on my computer and it should install drivers that's not recognized in the install progress.

My default file is this:

DEFAULT menu.c32
 PROMPT 0

 MENU TITLE PXE Special Boot Menu
 MENU INCLUDE pxelinux.cfg/graphics.conf
 MENU AUTOBOOT Starting Local System in # seconds

 LABEL bootlocal
   MENU LABEL ^Boot Point of Sale
   MENU DEFAULT
   LOCALBOOT 0
 TIMEOUT 80
 TOTALTIMEOUT 9000

 LABEL SetupMenu
   MENU LABEL ^Setup Menu
   KERNEL menu.c32
   APPEND pxelinux.cfg/graphics.conf pxelinux.cfg/setup.menu

and my setup.menu file is this:

 MENU TITLE Setup Menu

 LABEL MainMenu
   MENU LABEL ^Return to Main Menu