[syslinux] Question on memdisk with UEFI boot.

Michael D. Setzer II mikes at guam.net
Fri Jan 13 14:47:35 PST 2023

On 13 Jan 2023 at 10:27, solarflow99 wrote:

From:	solarflow99 <solarflow99 at gmail.com>
Date sent:	Fri, 13 Jan 2023 10:27:03 -0800
Subject:	Re: [syslinux] Question on memdisk with UEFI boot.
To:	mikes at guam.net
Copies to:	syslinux at syslinux.org

> Are you using memtest 6? This is what I use and it works fine in bios and efi
> mode, notice i'm not using the whole ISO.
>
> menuentry 'Memtest' {
>  linux images/utils/memtest/memtest6.efi
> }

Thanks for reply

https://www.memtest86.com/pricing.html
memtest 6 is a commerical product, and would not be
legal for me to include with my project. I've know that it
is available, but for $49 for a single license that could
not be included.

https://memtest.org/ has a file but is an iso.
6193152  12-30-2022 17:00   mt86plus64.iso

Will have to see what it has? Don't see any UEFI option
on that site?

 mailto:mikes at guam.net
 mailto:msetzerii at gmail.com