[syslinux] public key for verification of Syslinux distribution

Kamen Lozev klozev at qualityit.support
Thu Jan 26 11:01:48 PST 2023

Dear SYSLINUX Team,

Thank you so much for a great system. I really appreciate it.
I downloaded the latest Syslinux distribution, available on www.kernel.org,
to a Microsoft Windows machine, and attempted to verify the distribution:
gpg --verify .\syslinux-6.03.zip.sign.txt .\syslinux-6.03.zip
gpg: Signature made 10/6/2014 11:32:37 AM Central Daylight Time
gpg:                using RSA key 88AE647D58F7ABFE

I do not see the public key on the Syslinux web site, the Linux kernel's
PGP Git, or in Google search results. Sorry, if I missed it. Could you
please suggest a good way to retrieve the above public key? Is there an
interface for searching the archives of this mailing list?

--
Best regards,
Kamen Lozev