[syslinux] public key for verification of Syslinux distribution

Kamen Lozev klozev at qualityit.support
Thu Jan 26 18:04:07 PST 2023

Hi Gregory,

Thank you very much for your help!

I tried to import the key from the OpenPGP server that you suggested and
got:
gpg: key 88AE647D58F7ABFE: no user ID

I read that the OpenPGP server has an owner approval system and by default
removes all IDs.
I had checked the Ubuntu OpenPGP keyserver, keyserver.ubuntu.com, and,
after your response,
several other key servers, though I did not find the key anywhere else.

--
Best regards,
Kamen Lozev