[syslinux] public key for verification of Syslinux distribution

Kamen Lozev klozev at qualityit.support
Tue Jan 31 09:05:18 PST 2023

Hi Tom,

Thank you very much for your help. I really appreciate it.

I did a quick compile test with Mingw on Microsoft Windows with the source
code from the
signed 6.0.3 archive, as well as the commits corresponding to 6.0.3, and
master, directly from the
Syslinux project's Git repository,

http://repo.or.cz/syslinux.git

, which is suggested and linked to on the project's Development wiki page.
I verified what you wrote in 1. and 3.

I'll be glad to test further in a Linux environment, with the goal of
finding a way to
compile the sources, and produce a pull request, which others can review.
In the meantime, your suggestion on build traceability is a great idea, and
a practical way for me to get started.

Thank you,
Kamen

--