[syslinux] (no subject)

Man Tis mantis_debugger at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 4 11:51:42 PST 2002

Hello everyone, I really like syslinux, but there is not very much
documentation on it.  Am I missing the main site or something?   For
example; I am trying to create my own lss16 image, and the only
documentation for it says very little, and the only info said about it on
this mailing list was that the specs were in the perl script.  I have read
and reread the perl script and still don't understand what needs to be done.
  Can anyone give me some help with this or point me in the direction of
some documentation?

Mantis