[syslinux] Selecting hard disk boot when running syslinux from floppy

rob beard (JIC) rob.beard at bbsrc.ac.uk
Fri Apr 5 03:22:05 PST 2002

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to have the option to boot from hard disk
when syslinux loads from floppy.

Basicly I'm trying to create a boot disk which gives me the option to boot
from hard disk, possibly after 5 seconds incase I leave the floppy in by
mistake.

The systems I would be using this floppy on would be running Windows NT 4.0,
Windows 2000 and possibly RedHat Linux 7.2.

Is this possible?

Rob

Rob Beard
JIC Computing Dept, Ext 2496