[syslinux] SYSLINUX 1.73-pre1

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Tue Apr 23 14:43:02 PDT 2002

I have released SYSLINUX 1.73-pre1.  This isn't a bug fix release (thank
God), but given the rather painful quality of the last couple of
releases I wanted to get another prerelease out as I'm working on the
new core code.

I'm trying to eliminate differences between the various syslinux
components whereever possible; there has been some unnecessary
differences in the past which has led to one-module bugs with the
resulting problems.

Please, pretty please, help me test these prereleases, and give me
feedback *good or bad*.  It will help avoid another 1.70/1.71 history.

     http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/boot/syslinux/Testing/

Thanks,