[syslinux] ISOLINUX

Jesse Keating hosting at j2solutions.net
Wed Aug 21 20:24:45 PDT 2002

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002 13:19:18 +1000
"Mazur, Shem" <Shem.Mazur at ca.com> wrote:

# I would like to use your ISOLINUX utility to boot CDs (the CDs
# contain anti-virus software and it would be great if our users could
# boot the CDs in emergencies and then run anti-virus software under
# Linux for rescue operations).  I wanted to put the source code to
# ISOLINUX on the CD and give you full credit etc.  I'm having trouble
# finding the source code though. All I can find is downloads for
# SYSLINUX, but not ISOLINUX.  Can you help?

Is not the isolinux code contained within the syslinux code?

--
Jesse Keating
j2Solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: