[syslinux] pxelinux on SUN server

Declan.Houlihan declan.houlihan at analog.com
Wed Aug 28 11:33:33 PDT 2002

Hi,
I set up PXELINUX on an intel machine running redhat 7.3 and it worked
perfectly. :) I was very impressed, good work in writing it.

I want to migrate this to a SUN server that is available to me. The SUN
server also acts as a sun jumpstart server. I set up pxelinux in the
exact same way on this machine. The DHCP server works but the client
machine never finds the PXE config file for some reason. It does find it
when I run it from the RH7.3/intel server.

Should PXELINUX work in SUN at all? If so, have you any ideas what could
be wrong in my situation.

Thank you very much for your help,
Regards,
Declan Houlihan.

Declan Houlihan                                 Unix Sys Admin
Analog Devices Inc.				Phone   (408) 382 3221
3550 North First St.,                           Fax     (408) 382 2708
San Jose, CA 95134                              email
declan.houlihan at analog.com