[syslinux] timeout opening/writing control channel

Leo Przybylski leop at engr.arizona.edu
Thu Dec 19 11:54:12 PST 2002

Hello,

I tried to create my own micro linux distribution using isolinux. I
first created a chroot jailed distribution in a work directory. And then
I built a structure based-on super rescue. Everything works great except
when init is run with any runlevel it just sits there. I tried to debug
this by making /linuxrc more interactive. I find that when I run init
myself get "timeout opening writing control channel /dev/initctl"

Any ideas?

-leo