[syslinux] Boot messages on VT

Puentes Didier Didier.Puentes at fr.thalesgroup.com
Fri Feb 1 01:53:02 PST 2002

Hello,

Reading all documentations I find some infos :

serial 0 9600	 # must be on the first line !!!
default linux
label linux
  kernel vmlinuz
  append initrd=ramdisk.gz init=/linuxrc console=ttyS0,9600n8

I tried this with half success : the first step appear on the VT (Loading
... vmlinuz) but "dmesg information" go on the VGA screen.

Didier PUENTES