[syslinux] install question

Laurent Cavin Laurent.Cavin at eu.didata.com
Fri Feb 8 06:31:51 PST 2002

Hi

I have one question ... I am trying to modify and make ma own Linux Redhat
install with kickstart from a
bootable cdrom.... This works very good.

But, my question is ... Ho can I prompts the user from question in the
install process ? Example name , IP address ... I have trying to modify the
syslinux.cfg, ks.cfg and it doesn't works....

Did you have any idea  ?

Thanks if you answer me

¨Laurent

DISCLAIMER

 This email and any files transmitted with it, including replies and forwarded copies (which may contain alterations) subsequently transmitted from the Company, are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. It may contain material protected by attorney-client privilege. The contents do not represent the opinion of Dimension Data Switzerland except to the extent that it relates to their official business.
If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by return e-mail, then delete this message and any attachments.
Dimension Data Switzerland  :  http://www.ch.didata.com