[syslinux] PXE: Problems getting configfiles

Volker buschmans volker at buschmans.de
Mon Feb 11 14:13:48 PST 2002

Hi,

I' m trying to use PXELINUX. The Server runs RedHat 7.1 with the tftp-server belonging to 7.2.
When booting a client, it says 'trying to load...'->the files after that: could not find Kernel Image.
The structure fo files is like written on the website and the rights for the files are OK too. Anyway I put  in a kernelimage called linux - but: nothing!

Could it be that there is a Problem browsing further files via tftp?? I wonder why its possible to get pxelinux.0..

Thank You!

Volker Buschmans