[syslinux] 3com mba 4.30 problem

Otis DeWitt odewitt at superb.net
Sun Feb 24 22:52:14 PST 2002

It just hangs there, always giving three dots "Loading vmlinuz..." and this
is another machine but with the same mba 4.30.

thanks

--On Monday, February 25, 2002 02:20:21 PM -0800 "H. Peter Anvin"

--
Otis DeWitt - ODeWitt at SUPERB.NET
   Systems Administrator, Superb Internet Corp. NOC

   Web hosting and more "Ahead of the Rest": http://www.superb.net
   For support information, please see: http://support.superb.net