[syslinux] 3com mba 4.30 problem

Otis DeWitt odewitt at superb.net
Sun Feb 24 23:12:47 PST 2002

3com card: 3c905

Sometimes it gets through the vmlinuz problem, like every 30 reboots
and when it starts to install thats when the red screen appears with that
eror message.

thanks

--On Monday, February 25, 2002 03:03:51 PM -0800 "H. Peter Anvin"

--
Otis DeWitt - ODeWitt at SUPERB.NET
   Systems Administrator, Superb Internet Corp. NOC

   Web hosting and more "Ahead of the Rest": http://www.superb.net
   For support information, please see: http://support.superb.net