[syslinux] addendum to syslinux/ tftp-hpa docs

Cagle, John John.Cagle at COMPAQ.com
Thu Feb 28 15:13:06 PST 2002

Peter,

Is the problem that a PXE client, running on Ethernet, should not assume
that the MTU is at least 1500?  Do you think that it probably doesn't
support IP segment reassembly?

Thanks,
John