[syslinux] new member

Baris Simsek simsek at bim.net.tr
Mon Jan 28 01:40:07 PST 2002

thx, now i am using Debain rescue floppy.

I prepared boot-root floopy before. They works. But if i use syslinux boot
floppy and my root floppy i have some troubles. For example:

kmod: failed to exec /sbin/modprobe -n .... (boot screen)

if i try to login, i get:

unable to change tty, 'tty1' for user 'root' ...
unable to change tty /dev/tty1: illegal seek ...

error messages. this root floppy works with my boot disket. must i change
something?