[syslinux] SYSLINUX 2.00-pre6 released

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Mon Jul 15 16:26:34 PDT 2002

Hi everyone,

I have released SYSLINUX 2.00-pre6.  The only difference against -pre5
is that I finally got around to fixing mbr.asm so that it produces a
working MBR.

    http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/boot/syslinux/Testing/

I will probably try to do a binary-only release of the COM32 port of
newlib libc sometime this week.  The only reason this will be a
binary-only release is that the build environment is still so horribly
jury-rigged that I don't think it's usable by anyone but myself.  It
will of course be released as Open Source once it's actually getting
more complete...