[syslinux] PXELINUX

Eric P. McCoy ctr2sprt at cox.net
Thu Jul 25 13:01:51 PDT 2002

Tony Arcieri <tarcieri at atmos.colostate.edu> writes:

> Hello, I'm having some issues with PXELINUX.  PXE manages to download
> pxelinux.0 just fine, which loads and gets the configuration from the TFTP
> server.  However, as soon as it gets the configuration file the system
> reboots and I can't figure out why.

This is the problem I was having.  Are you sure you're using a tftpd
that supports the things pxelinux needs?  Switching from the BSD tftpd
to tftp-hpa did the trick for me.

--
Eric McCoy (reverse "ten.xoc at mpe", mail to "ctr2sprt" is filtered)

"Last I checked, it wasn't the power cord for the Clue Generator that
was sticking up your ass."	- John Novak, rasfwrj