[syslinux] pxelinux localboot

kkobb at att.net kkobb at att.net
Wed Jun 19 08:00:11 PDT 2002

I tried playing with the BIOS settings and a couple of
other things, and it still locked up. I haven't had a
chance to try a different system/NIC yet.

I did find a way to get a localboot though. Made a
floppy image with a copy of Smart Boot Manager on it.
Set it to boot first hard drive, and set timeout to 0
seconds. Select this image, and localboot works. Not
very elegant, but for now if I need to, I can.

Thanks again.