[syslinux] need to remove kernel load text..

Jim Wright jwright at penguincomputing.com
Thu Jun 20 21:23:24 PDT 2002

as an anecdote, if you configure lilo to use the serial port, but
inadvertantly have the serial port disabled in the bios, then you
will see LI on the screen and the machine will hang.  so if you
do try to throw away messages by sending them to the serial port,
make sure the serial port is enabled!

also, don't count on the motherboard manufacturer delivering boards
with all the same bios settings enabled.