[syslinux] need to remove kernel load text..

dano dano1nr at netscape.net
Tue Jun 25 11:32:52 PDT 2002

Hi, I configured the kernel to use the serial console and modified the
rc scripts to boot into X using GDM . When It starts to boot, I get the
PXELINUX load info then it stops, as expected. I waited a whlie for it
to load X, but It never did.. Using telnet I checked to see if  GDM was
loaded, It was loaded.  Now Im stuck, Is there anything that I'm
missing? Thank you for any help..

Danny