[syslinux] ltsp kernel crash

Diego Torres Milano diego at in3.com.ar
Fri Mar 15 18:53:03 PST 2002

Maybe taking a look at http://pxes.sourceforge.net would help you.
This is a different approach than LSTP but running pxesconfig a GUI that
will help you to create you initial ramdisk and all the stuff needed to
boot from  the network.
Download pxes-0.3Beta3.tgz.
(http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/pxes/pxes-0.3Beta3.tgz)

--
   /  /   \/  /___  )  I  N   T   E   G   R   A   C   I   O   N

 Diego Torres Milano Maipu 42 Office 164 - (C1084ABB) Buenos Aires  Argentina
 diego at in3.com.ar     Tel: +5411 4331-2233 Fax +5411 4331-3377  www.in3.com.ar