[syslinux] RIS and PXELINUX

James S. Martin james.martin at digex.com
Tue Mar 19 11:28:33 PST 2002

There isn't really any such as a TFTP request.  The box is going to TFTP
to whatever box you tell it (using the next-server line).  Perhaps the
Windows box is answering the DHCP request and pointing it back to itself
for the TFTP server.  Try looking at the PXE information when it gets
its IP, and see what it lists for its bootserver.  Confirm that it is
the correct IP.  Why don't you post a copy of your dhcpd.conf.

James