[syslinux] PXE-capable NIC listing?

Cagle, John John.Cagle at COMPAQ.com
Tue Mar 26 09:16:35 PST 2002

Trey,

The Compaq NC7770 PCI-X Gigabit Server Adapter supports PXE:

  http://www.compaq.com/products/servers/networking/NC7770/

This NIC will be available next month.  Also, our strategy is to support PXE on all ProLiant server embedded NICs (10/100/1000) beginning with G2 (generation2) models.  Also, most existing DL and all BL servers currently support PXE on their embedded (10/100) NICs.  Let me know if you have a question on a particular model and I'll get the answer for you.

Regards,
John Cagle
Principal Member Technical Staff
ProLiant Linux Development Team