[syslinux] ramdisk load

Bolya Imre slider at sch.bme.hu
Sun May 5 15:39:57 PDT 2002

			Hello!

	I'd like to load a ramdisk with syslinux, but from another disk.

	And I've found this in the syslinux faq:

	"An initrd is loaded from a DOS file if the option "initrd=filename"
(where filename is the filename of the initrd image; the file must be
located in the root directory on the boot floppy)"

	But I'd like to replace the floppy, and load a ramdisk file from
another disk.

	What parameters should I give the kernel? I t've tried many variations
of initrd, but failed...

	Thanks for your help in advance.

		Csao
					Slider