[syslinux] Little Problem

Michael K Ter Louw mterlouw at gmx.net
Mon May 6 14:27:26 PDT 2002

Hi,

>Oh, before i go further, i'm using  ISOLINUX v1.72 with Boot Scripter
1.0 b9 and i'm not sure if i'm on the right
>address.

This isn't a problem with Isolinux, so it's not the right place for
these questions. They should be emailed to me, my address is on the Boot
Scriptor website.

>If the CD tries to boot from local HD 0x80 i got the message "can't
read device" and the CD restarts to the menu. Is
>this the 'Known' BIOS problem and if so can i overcome it.

Try the command "localboot 0x80" in Isolinux.  If that is successful,
then the problem is in Boot Scriptor.

Mike