[syslinux] Hi from Argentina!

Jim Wright jwright at penguincomputing.com
Mon May 6 22:33:02 PDT 2002

On Tue, 7 May 2002, Caveman wrote:

> Hi, my name is Eduardo, i´m working on my own linux distribution, i want to use isolinux but these are the problems that i have:
>
> This is the command that i made to make the iso of my distribution:
>
> mkisofs -o /argentux.iso -R -V "Instalacion de ArgenTUX" -A "Disco de instalacion de ArgenTUX" -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -b isolinux/isolinux.boot -c isolinux/isolinux.boot /argentux

you have the same file specified for -b and -c.  they should be different.

try "-c isolinux/isolinux.cat" instead.  note that you do not need to
create the isolinux.cat file; the mkisofs command will create this
inside the ISO file for you.

--
Jim Wright, Senior Engineer
Tel: 415-358-2609   Fax: 415-358-2646   Toll Free: 888-PENGUIN