[syslinux] SYSLINUX AND OS/2

serge.sterck at fmsb.be serge.sterck at fmsb.be
Wed May 22 04:54:44 PDT 2002

If somebody has interest, i have just writte a tftpd supporting
blksize,tsize etc .... for os/2
right now from my os/2 server i boot memdisk with a dos disk with Dos
lan requester on it
connect to a server and performing a backup/restore partition with drive
image
Our company is doing RIPL since +- 10 years using ripl and Work space on
deman,we are migration to PXE boot (ip boot again iee800.2 boot).
In our migration plan we are going from os2 to Zlinux (linux on the
mainframe) with a PXE
boot for the clients, We are actualy develloping a pam security module
for linux to query
our Primary Domain Controler OS/2 and to build dynamicly a desktop based
on the logon
and information present the DCDB (domain controler data base)