[syslinux] Iso debug

Christopher Buckley mallardproductions at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 3 11:22:23 PST 2002

Hey peter,

I just downloaded your syslinux2.0 zip and unpacked
it, and noticed something odd.

If the iso system is the only thing active at boot
time, why is your debug file names isolinux-debug.bin?

Ever thought of calling it "isodebug.bin". Kinda makes
a little more sense, and it's easier to copy or
substitute into a make file. Of course, I could always
use a different source directory, but I would still
have concerns about what iso name would get written.

Finally, I assume the answer is "no" but, is it wise
to specify the "-hide isolinux.bin" to mkisofs?

Have a great day.

Christopher