[syslinux] tftpd server

Luis.F.Correia Luis.F.Correia at seg-social.pt
Tue Nov 12 09:27:26 PST 2002

This is what I do in NT4:
In the DHCP manager I add option Bootserver name and option boot image.

Then I start tftpd32 and configure it for the correct directory where
the files are located.

Then I boot the client, press F12 and it gets the IP from the DHCP,
gets pxelinux.0 from the TFTPD server and then tries to load all
8 combinations corresponding to the configuration file and finally
manages to load the 'default' file, which is the one that exists.

Then it replies that the server does not support the tsize option.
and waits for a keypress to reboot...