[syslinux] tftpd server

Peter.Leenders at gecits-eu.com Peter.Leenders at gecits-eu.com
Tue Nov 12 23:13:30 PST 2002

I had no problems using TFTP32 (V2.21 = TFTP32i.exe) on a W2K PXE-Server
(maybee a bug in new Version 2.51?)

Yours sincerely

Peter Leenders
GE CompuNet Computer Distribution
System Support
Europaring 34-40, 50170 Kerpen, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 2273 / 597-219, Fax: +49 (0) 2273 / 597-7515,
Internet: Peter.Leenders @ gecits-eu.com
Visit us on the Internet: http://www.gecits-eu.com

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.
If you have received this mail in error, please tell us
immediately by return email and delete the document.

thfra at wmdata.com@zytor.com on 12.11.2002 18:16:45

Sent by: syslinux-admin at zytor.com